Reporting Copyright Infringements Process
iHaveit is a physical music collection and trading platform, (hereafter referred to as the ‘Service’), enabling Users of the Service to capture, catalogue, buy and sell physical music, under the fair use laws.
To enable users to collect, buy and sell music iHaveit collects Vinyl, CD and Tape data and images while fully supporting US and international copyright law. iHaveit also requires our employees and users of the Service to fulfil all moral and legal obligations with respect to the capture and publishing of copyright-protected materials.
Process to make a copyright infringement claim
Nothwithstanding our full support for copyright law, if you believe Your physical music item has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement please provide iHaveit with the following information so we can review.
It is important that You consider carefully any copyright claim prior to submitting it. Inaccurate submitting of false copyright claims may result in iHaveit suspending or terminating your access to the iHaveit Service and may result in iHaveit seeking legal cost recovery for losses associated with false claims.
Information Required to Process a Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that your copyright has been violated by material available through the iHaveit Service, please provide iHaveit with the following information:
- A statement by you, that you are the copyright owner or legally authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf, made under penalty of perjury, that the copyright claim information in your notice is accurate
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- An exact description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the ihaveit Service
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
Please note that this copywrite process is exclusively to advise iHaveit that you believe copyrighted material may have been infringed. You should separately notify the alleged infringer directly of the copyright concern.
Notice of Copyright claims can be sent to the iHaveit Agent at the following email address:
Or physically post to
iHaveit Copyright Compliance
12 Conqueror Court,