iHaveit truly respects the privacy of its users, and is fully committed to protect Your personal information and use it properly. This policy describes how iHaveit may collect and use personal information, and the rights and choices available to our iHaveit visitors and users regarding such information.
Please note: you are not obligated by law to provide iHaveit with any information. You hereby acknowledge, warrant and agree that any information you do provide iHaveit is provided of your own free will and consent, for the purposes and uses described herein.
iHaveit collects, processes and retains personal information from You and Your devices (which may include PC, smart phone and mobile devices), that You may use when you use the iHaveit Service, including but not limited to:
- when you register for an iHaveit account
- when you provide iHaveit information
- when you update or add information to Your iHaveit Service Collection or account,
- when you add, remove or edit Your Collection or personal Service information
- when you buy or sell items
- when you join or participate in iHaveit controlled social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- when you participate in iHaveit controlled discussions, chats, blogs, user groups, forums, or other communication channels
- when you share information relating to dispute resolution,
- and when you otherwise correspond with iHaveit regarding our Service.
iHaveit collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users:
- Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to iHaveit, or collected automatically via Your use of the Service (“Non-personal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does not enable iHaveit to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The Non-personal Information collected by iHaveit may consist of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Service, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
- Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies You as an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected by iHaveit mainly consists of contact details (e.g., e-mail address or phone number), billing details (name, physical billing address, payment method and transaction details), details regarding a browsing or usage session (IP address, Geo-location and/or device unique identifier), details regarding connected third-party accounts (such as the e-mail or username for a connected Stripe, PayPal, Google or Facebook account), scanned identification documents provided to iHaveit (such as an ID card, driver’s license, passport or official company registration documents), correspondences (including those made through or uploaded to our Service), and any other Personal Information provided to iHaveit by Visitors and/or Users through their access to and/or use of the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information that is connected or linked to Personal Information (for example, in order to improve the services we offer) is deemed and treated by iHaveit as Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists.
Other information we collection could include
- Your name and other registration details
- Your contact information including email address, social media contact details, phone numbers, and other communication contact details
- demographic information such as Your postcode, Your full address, Your billing address and Your delivery address
- Your preferences and interests
- Your Service history and any/all transactions you have made within the Service from the date and time of Your registration to Your final date and time of Service termination or use
- other information iHaveit believe is relevant to customer surveys and/or offers we may wish to offer
We use Your collected personal information to:
- understand your collection and how we can provide value to You
- understand your buying and selling interests, to develop trends, intelligence and interests that can benefit You
- provide and improve the iHaveit Service,
- provide you with a personalized experience on the Service associated to ideas of interest to You
- provide you with targeted, personalized advertising and marketing
- contact you about your account and the iHaveit Service
- provide you customer service and support
- and detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities
- periodically send promotional emails and or social media communications to You about new products, special offers or other information which we believe you may find interesting using the email address and or social media addresses which you have provide to iHaveit
- contact you by email, phone, fax, social media or mail from time to time for marketing, sales, or research purposes
- customize the iHaveit website and Service according to your interests
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for iHaveit to deliver the Service. In addition, we may retain Your personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, also to prevent fraud, to collect any fees owed, to resolve disputes, to analyse troubleshoot problems, to assist with any investigation(s), to enforce the iHaveit User Agreement and to take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws.
iHaveit may disclose your personal information to third parties to,
- enable access to the iHaveit Service to comply with legal obligations,
- to enforce this User Agreement,
- to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities,
- or to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Service.
How Do We Collect Such Information?
There are two main methods we use:
- iHaveit collect information through your use of the Service, when you are visiting or using our Service, including when you browse the iHaveit Website or any User Website, register a User Account, edit your User Website and upload information and content, and/or download and use any iHaveit Apps and or Mobile Apps, we are aware of it any may gather, collect and record such uses, sessions and related information, either independently or with the help of third-party, including through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies
- We collect information which you provide iHaveit voluntarily. For example, we collect the Personal Information you provide iHaveit when you register to our Service; when you sign-in to our Service via third party services such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google; when you place purchases and/or register domain names; when you submit or upload such Personal Information as you use any of our Service; and/or when you contact iHaveit directly.
Security of your Information
iHaveit is committed to ensuring that Your personal information is secure. iHaveit take all possible actions in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure to Your information, including but not limited to putting in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect, but iHaveit cannot guarantee security of Your information, as evident by the recent Russian hacking issues that has affected Foreign Government and bluechip customers.
The iHaveit Service, website(s) and iHaveit Social Media communications, hereafter referred to as ‘communication channels’ may contain links to other third-party communication channels. Once You exit iHaveit communication channels and use any third-party communication channel iHaveit does not have any control over that third-party communication channels. Therefore, iHaveit cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of Your information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to each different third-party communication channel in question.
If you do not agree with iHaveit collecting Your information, You must cancel and delete your account. If you continue to use the iHaveit Service You automatically agree and support our collecting information about you.
Should You have any questions concerning this Agreement, please contact iHaveit UK Ltd by email
at: [email protected]