iHaveit Frequently Asked Questions
- What is iHaveit?
iHaveit is a Music and Entertainment Marketplace, connecting millions of buyers and sellers around the world
However, iHaveit is not a traditional trading platform, iHaveit is a sales promotion platform that connects Music Collectors, Buyers and Sellers. iHaveit does not have ownership or possession of Seller listings. The contract for the buying and selling of anything on the iHaveit platform is directly between the buyer and seller on a buyers beware basis.
- Is there a cost to use iHaveit?
No, iHaveit is a Free to Use platform
- Is there a cost to buy items from the iHaveit?
No, there is no costs from iHaveit to buy items from iHaveit,
- Is there a cost to Sell items on iHaveit?
Yes, iHaveit charge a 8.9% sales commission fee for items sold via the platform
The iHaveit fees are separate from any charges you receive from PayPal when iHaveit send each sales order and payment to you.
- Why does iHaveit need your PayPal details?
To enable iHaveit to pay for sold items, iHaveit needs your correct profile location, currency and PayPal details. The profile and payment section ensures your currency is correct when looking at the value of your collection and is also needed so people can pay your bank account directly and automatically for items you sell. It is secure like eBay and Amazon and is solely needed to ensure you are paid for items you sell.
- iHaveit have included European VAT within this above calculation.
This example is an indication of bank charges only as bank charges may alter between different banking payment gateways.
- When will I receive payment for the item I sold on iHaveit? The payment has not arrived.
The payment between the buyer and seller is processed via the PayPal Gateway immediately at time of sale confirmation, A email notification is sent to the Buyer and Seller at time of sale confirming this.
- I imported my inventory file into iHaveit but the items are not showing for sale, why?
For items to show as forsale in the 'I'm Selling' view you need to first add your Profile address and payment details. These are needed so iHaveit users know the country you are selling from and is required so the buyers can pay you for items they purchase from you. Add your profile and bank details (top right corner of iHaveit) and items will show for sale.
- How do I show the item in my local currency, it is in the wrong currency.
iHaveit automatically shows all items in your currency once you update your Profile and Payment details. These are required to know your local country and preferred currency view.
- How can I add or charge the shipping delivery costs?
Postage and delivery rates are separate and additional to the inventory price,
The Seller can add and update the shipping delivery charges from the iHaveit Profile section under Delivery.
The delivery price is controlled completely by the Seller.
Sellers can also bulk add shipping delivery prices by bulk uploading delivery rates in the bulk import process page https://www.ihaveit.io/collection
- An item I purchased did not arrive, how do I resolve this?
At time of sale, both the Buyer and Seller are introduced to each other via a email and via the iHaveit Notifications function. If an item is not received the buyer needs to directly contact the seller to coordinate the delivery resolution.
You can check your iHaveit Sale Notifications and messages regarding sales and how to contact the Seller to resolve any delivery issues.
- An item I purchased is not in the condition shown and sold on iHaveit, how do I resolve this?
If an item does not meet the expected presented sales condition details, iHaveit will act as an intermediary to work with the buyer and seller to coordinate a suitable resolution.
- iHaveit depends on our Sellers to ‘Put It Right’ if something goes wrong with a purchase..When sales issues happen, such as lost out of stock, duplicate sales, wrong condition we require our sellers to see if they can source a replacement of the same condition and details.
- Putting it Right is a fundamental principle of selling on iHaveit.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase if the sale goods do not arrive or does not meet my needs?
iHaveit is not involved in the sale process, we are solely are platform enabling buyers and sellers to trade together. If you have issues post sale you need to communicate directly with the seller to resolve any issues,
- Who pays for the delivery for the sale?
How to deliver and costs of delivery of items is agreed between the Buyer and Seller, iHaveit is not involved in the delivery process. The Seller is responsible and holds all responsibility for the sale until successfully received and accepted by the Buyer.
- What Delivery Address is used to ship items.
When items are sold we include the customer name and the full delivery address, We may also include ECP codes and eBay, Amazon or other shipping codes in addresses supplied with orders. It is important that the seller includes all details provided from iHaveit when sending each item.
- Items shipped to 'GSP, Unit 3 Dove CL, Fradley Pk, LICHFIELD, STAFFORDSHIRE' will be shipped internationally after received at the Lichfield address. Extra care and attention should be made regarding the sold item artwork and condition before shipping to Lichfield, to save risks of international disputes and possible dispute returns.
- Can I sell Bootleg or Counterfeit items on iHaveit
No, iHaveit will not enable users to sell Bootleg or Counterfeit items. Users can add such items to their personal collections for cataloguing and valuation purposes, but iHaveit does not support the sale of bootleg or counterfeit items.
- My item is not available to purchase, there is none available. How do I create a wishlist so I am told when my item becomes available?
Within iHaveit, when you push the Orange 'I Want It' button from the different pages if the item is available for sale it takes you to the pricing and option to buy, if the item is not available to buy iHaveit automatically places your interest in your 'I'm Buying' view. When a user offers the item for sale you will immediately receive notification that you can buy it if still interested.
iHaveit Features and Functions - 'How Do I'
- This Video shows how to manually list an item for sale in iHaveit.
- I pressed the Sell It button and nothing happened.
After you pushed the sell it button the item will show in your I’m Selling circle and will automatically be available for sale if you have added your profile and payment details, these are needed so buyers can contact you and pay you once they purchase your item.
If you have pushed the Sell It Button and it does not show it in I’m Selling circle please add your bank details. It will then show as available for sale, and will also automatically be available for others to search and buy.
- How can I change my iHaveit Password
Go to the 'My Profile' section of your Account and select the 'Change
- I forgot my password or want to reset my password. How do I do this?
To reset your password, simply go to the https://www.ihaveit.io/login and push the Forgotten Password and follow the reset steps
- How can I change my bank payment details
Go to your Payments Details page, and edit your details.
- How to I delete or add items. How do I keep my iHaveit system reconciled with items I have sold elsewhere?
If you bulk upload your inventory file to iHaveit, a contrast and compare is completed, automatically removing any items you have previously sold and removed from your file, and new items in your file are automatically added to iHaveit. We recommend you add an updated file once a day or after items have been sold on other platforms to ensure they are reconciled with iHaveit.
Secondly, you can manually delete items or manually add items to iHaveit by going to the My Collection page, search for the item, and push the delete button
- How do I go into holiday mode, or delete my entire collection.
In your Profile, (top right of the screen), press the Flush Account option.
The Flush option totally deletes your inventory. When you are ready to start selling again just bulk import your collection to commence new sales promotions.
- How can I check my past sales order history?
Go to your Order History page
- The image artwork in my collection is not the same as the item I own, how do I change the image artwork for my collection? Select the item in your collection, at the bottom left corner of the image is a edit icon . press the icon, select your new image artwork, and save. this will change the artwork.
- How do I update the country details of a item I added to iHaveit. To correct inventory details in your collection, for example you have listed the right record but have listed the wrong country, simply delete the old inventory item in My Collection, and reload. The delete function will remove the old inventory totally.
- How do I delete a item from my collection?
Go into your My Collection page and push the delete icon on your selected item. You can search key words from your collection to quickly find the item, such as search artist name, catalog number, album name etc and push the delete icon.
- How can I bulk import by total collection.
Under your Profile, top right corner, select 'Import My Collection'. You can then drag and drop your inventory into iHaveit.
- How do I change my currency to my local currency
Go into your Profile settings (top right) and change your currencies https://www.ihaveit.io/user/profile
then set up your currency and also make sure your Delivery rates are set up https://www.ihaveit.io/user/delivery
and also check your PayPal is set up https://www.ihaveit.io/user/deliverySave the changes as you go along,
- I signed up for iHaveit but it will not let me log in
When you register for iHaveit by email a verification email is sent to you. Once you click on the verification email your account can be used. You can then go to the log on screen www.ihaveit.io and sign in
Check your Spam mail box if you did not receive a email, and if this still fails then please email email@example.com who will assist you.
Additionally, if you have changed your email address in your profile this will also change your log in userid. Check you have not changed your login email address.
- How do I load my collection from iHaveit into eBay
You can learn more here https://www.ihaveit.io/eBay
- How to load items for sale on the iHaveit Facebook group to the 18,500+ users https://www.facebook.com/groups/662511110614552/
- My xls inventory file will not load, how do I fix this?
There are specific headers you need to add to your xls file for iHaveit to automatically understand the file. Here is the user guide to show the Row 1 headers we support, and here is a example xls file. Review Row 1 to show you an example of the headers aligned to the userguide. (you can use any of the header titles shown in the userguide).
- Once your headers are added to the xls file simply click on the Import My Existing Collection button, on the bottom right of the iHaveit home page.
- How do I check the financial value of my record or CD?
This video shows how to check the suggested value or sell price range or an item
- How can I upload my iHaveit or Discogs collection to eBay? Learn more here
- What are the differences between iHaveit and Discogs, why should I use iHaveit if I am already using Discogs.
To understand the key differences Click here
If the above frequently asked questions does not answer your requirements please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org